Home | Downloads | Screenshots | Opportunities
Change history for the Issue Dealer
- Various fixes to make IssueDealer work.
- Making the IssueDealer Zope 2.13.22 compatible.
- Fixing bug where atom feed failed.
- Fixing bug where creating an IssueDealer instance failed.
- Updated readme.
- Updated copyright time.
- Fixing bug where KeyError was raised under update_catalog
- Fixing bug where AttributeError was raised under update_catalog
- Fixing hyperlinking of URLs in text issues, adding $ as part of a
- Disabling advanced search
- Re-enabling various issue formats
- Sorting issues in weblog atom feed based on modification date
- Adding try-except for enclosures in atom feed
- Escaping HTML entities in weblog for atom feed
- Repackaging as an egg for dependant packages
- Fixing CatalogAware imports
- Making use of ZCTextIndex instead of TextIndex
- Adding stub utilities.hyperlink_urls method
- Added separate tools to hide/display issue info
- Disabled changing issue format (conversion tools broken)
- Disabled HTML editing (editor broken)
- Experimenting with various changes
- Implemented lightweight application framework
- Added method for generating nonces
- Added experimental search interface
- Fixed bug where verification of email wouldn't work
- Fixing up on Epoz
- Fixed bug where searching for the word "zope"
would return all issues.
- Adding count for contained action issues in
- Making IssueDealerEpoz forwards compatible,
with Zope 2.11
- Fixed bug where it wasn't possible to add
- Fixed render_owner bug in session index
- Added issue past due date to notification email
- Added documentation on how to setup notifications
- Implemented past due date listing of events
- Fixed bug where search_string wasn't found (due to
- Fixed bug where some URLs included in a text were
not detected properly
- Changed things around so that issues can have
- Implemented support for setting owner on incoming
- Added support for removing and adding tags to
multiple issues at once.
- Fixed bug where mail messages going through
verification lost their from info.
- Added support for tagging incoming issues through
the mail handler.
- Added ability to reschedule events directly in the
- Implemented filter for viewing owned/unowned issues
on the calendar view
- Made calendar view remember the date range viewed
when changing display preferences
- Fixed bug where transforming the format of
non-action issues would raise a KeyError
- Fixed bug where regular (non-action) issues would
pop-up a message about non-existing calendars
- Added calendar selection widget for due dates
- Fixed bug where due with either hour or minute
set to 0 would remove all time/hour information
- Making upgrades from "very old" versions of
the Issue Dealer possible
- Removed try/except in catalog_update so that
we can get told what's wrong
- Implemented calendar view (for action items with due date)
- Cleaning up print statements
- Fixed RDF bug on filter listing
- Implemented full support for tags
- Fixed bug where users couldn't validate their email
- Updated copyright period on footer
- Added tag support to issues
- Fixed bug where HTML mail messages were stored
- Added cleaning of incoming HTML messages
- Overriding AbstractFormatter to format
tags properly in text
- Added feedparser for paranoid cleaning of HTML
- Implemented spam protection scheme for mail handler
- Minor fixes for escaping HTML content in the mail handler
- Implemented threading support for mail handling
- Implemented skipping of sending of messages to recipients
already on To/Cc
- Made the Issue Dealer work with non-standard product locations
- Implemented mail gateway (mailing list/mail archive interface)
- Removed the undefined issue type, replacing it with info
- Fixed bug where update_catalog would choke on images without
- Added ability to strip